7,000 Dominoes Used to Celebrate Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It's kind of boring.
Skip to 1:25 for Windows 7 first bug!
Then skip to 2:50 for the rest of the festivities!

They should have done a simultaneous uncovering of 7, instead of row by row.. took too long..

cabose369

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
That would have been a bitch to setup. Could you imagine if you were the person setting it up and you were almost at the end and then accidentally knocked one over and the whole thing starting falling over! That would suck!!

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
Would be more impressive if after all the dominoes fell over, it looked like a different image. Instead of staying at the Win 7 logo, it could have turned into something else.

Otherwise, it's just a bunch of dominoes.

G

Having to manually restart the domino after a failure, priceless!
I think they did it on purpose as a "feature", so the presentation wouldn't get too boring.

G

that was sweet! :) i like the fireworks and the windows flag design bunch of balloons.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]ProDigit80[/nom]It's kind of boring.Skip to 1:25 for Windows 7 first bug!Then skip to 2:50 for the rest of the festivities!They should have done a simultaneous uncovering of 7, instead of row by row.. took too long..[/citation]Beat me to it! I was gonna say something like, "See! It already glitched!" LOL

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Clintonio[/nom]Also, the people were getting WAY too excited.[/citation]

Yeah, I know. After the first 10 seconds I put it on mute. WAY too annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.