8 (Android) Wear OS Watches to Buy and Avoid

May 13, 2018
So you recommend later versions (Gen 3) of the Fossil, but detail specs and review link to the 2nd gen - while also saying that they're markedly worse than later iterations. Yep, this site is a waste of time for anyone looking for useful information. I'll just stick to Tom's Hardware. This guide is for the lost.

May 13, 2018
The where OS is not bad everything is great except for the speaker you can't hear your calls or anyone talkin unless the room is absolutely quiet so I had to take mine back and kept the old style one that requires a SIM card and memory card it may be limited technologically wise but the speakers pretty loud you can hear your calls and you can hear the people talking

Aug 30, 2018
It is tough seeing "1 Day" on the battery life. I know this is what the Apple Watch averages...but the Galaxy Watch, despite being on Tizen, can't be ignored. It gets 3-4 days on the 46mm version and it handles notifications and responding to them far better than I ever expected. Sure, you lose some of the tight integration with Android, namely Google Assistant, Maps and don't get a preview of what a Nest Hello saw. But if battery life and superior health tracking is what you need, Galaxy Watch has to be given a chance. And I'm a WearOS fan... :)