9 of the Most Dangerous Women (and 1 Man) on the Web

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton R Uknowme

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Problem with America is gay open to kids men holding hands women kissing all I can say is trust is broken America is open to get raped look at TV computers everything is electronic no true real life all fake and so many losers date on net because you don't want to get turned down in face but I know we have weird people that you don't want to know them when you met them once,and stalkers but you had more value in what you get not in what the title says,my wife cheated on me with more then one guy that's a big slap of disrespect but yes again I must come down to our society is making things easy to do because its okay to be free and do what ever you want maybe we can get my dog to marry my friend or maybe my fish can have baby's with my cat, this is what our world is women are just loosing respect for there selves and having fun with easy money because we have ritch losers who take pictures and tell them you are sexy men will die over this I find that an women in the old days were made of good now days women are made like price tags and candy expensive to buy but sweet to eat, at the end you will have a sour stomach,

Status
Not open for further replies.