A Flash Drive Adidas Won't Sell to You

Status
Not open for further replies.

orionite

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
I am a firm believer in exercising the choice not to read articles that aren't of interest instead of bitching about them. So, please take the following as "user feedback":

Why is this news? Why is the headline so vague that I actually clicked it (Adidas, Flash Drives... huh?) only to be annoyed by the lack of content?

Please think about refocusing on actual tech-related articles. You know, about computers, computer technology, etc.

G

Have to say, this is one cool looking Flash drive. :)

Wonder how many Gigs they made it in?

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
[citation][nom]ajcroteau[/nom]It resembles less like luggage and more like a whistle a referee would where around his next at basketball games.[/citation]

heh Adidas makes the best looking shoes. I probably own almost 10 pairs of Superstar II. Nike is the one that makes butt ugly shoes. And sadly although their Airforce 1's look semi decent, they pale in comparison in quality and looks to some oldschool Adidas kicks.

Also these usb flash drives are ugly :) how it made news on here boggles my mind.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]andman22[/nom]In other news, HP is NOT selling giveaway pens...[/citation]

oh I had a HP pen that was given to me before. it lasted 2 weeks before it ran out of ink. just the same amount of time there computers last :)

Shez

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004
@Orionite: I'm with you.
Also, did anyone else think that the entire article was very poorly written? "Bloggers or journalists who've sold their soul will tell you that freebies are the best part." I understand what Rico is attempting to say but seriously wtf. Either Tom's fired all their editors or someone forgot to read this thing before it was posted.

G

[citation][nom]Shez[/nom]@Orionite: I'm with you..Also, did anyone else think that the entire article was very poorly written? "Bloggers or journalists who've sold their soul will tell you that freebies are the best part." I understand what Rico is attempting to say but seriously wtf. Either Tom's fired all their editors or someone forgot to read this thing before it was posted.[/citation]
Why do you care so much? Stop being so pessimistic.

Shez

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004
@gnookergi its a matter of preforming below mediocre. Tom's is a tech publication. Any writer working for said publication should at least have the ability to write properly or have an editor who can clean up their work. It's not a matter of being pessimistic, it's a a matter of expecting the minimum and receiving less.

dataDINK

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
The question I have is how could this drive possibly be functional? I know of too many computers weather it be laptops or desktops that have ridges, meaning that you can't use this drive, it's too bulky. Hope this is a game for them, they need to press the "TRY AGAIN" button.

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
+1 to stick with tech news come on makes the site feel unprofessional and it feels kinda cheesy I come to toms for computer and tech news not garbage like this

tiotaitch

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Tom's is what it is. Not what it was! Only thing I can figure is that it's the "Dumb It Down/Sell More Ads/Count The Money" BIDNESS Model that everybody and their brother and their brother's barber's cousin are going to!! One probably should not expect any of the above mentioned shortcomings to be addressed anytime soon, however!? ...and now, back to real life...

randomizer

Distinguished
[citation][nom]hotroderx[/nom]+1 to stick with tech news come on makes the site feel unprofessional and it feels kinda cheesy I come to toms for computer and tech news not garbage like this[/citation]
Then you're on the wrong site. I think you're looking for Tom's Hardware. Tom's Guide is for consumer goods, so this article is not at all out of place.

seriousazn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
[citation][nom]randomizer[/nom]Then you're on the wrong site. I think you're looking for Tom's Hardware. Tom's Guide is for consumer goods, so this article is not at all out of place.[/citation]
Will tom ever led us choose where the news on the homepage is tech only?...I'd like to see this implemented please.

Status
Not open for further replies.