A friend of mine has been offered a thing (dont know what you call it) as a model... it has been offered to her on facebook an

Timothy203

Estimable
Nov 21, 2014
It didnt post the full question... they offered her something on Facebook and the first questipn they asked was her bra size and offered her a topless shoot... will scouts do that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Social Networking 2
B Social Networking 2
T Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 3
W Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 2
K Social Networking 1
O Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 4
A Social Networking 4
N Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 8
G Social Networking 2
G Social Networking 0
jabbadahut Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 1
G Social Networking 0
L Social Networking 1
zlayerz Social Networking 3
Similar threads
How Facebook Scammed Kids with ‘Friendly Fraud’ Games
Get help from friends
My account has been temporary lock for hours now, I tried the helpful hint of contacting friend but instead after taping the f
Make sure YouTube ads are child-friendly?
So I have a friend who came to Canada from the states. It's happen before and it's happening again, but they are not able to s
I tried th codes and trusted friends codes and still won’t let me in
I can't see my friends events in my notifications
How to log in I forgot my password and my sim expired and my friend never give the recovery code.
Facebook sent me confirmation that codes I got from my 3 trusted friends were accepted. That was yesterday and my account stil
My Facebook account has been locked. I selected three friends on the security and none of those friends received an email. I c
I am blocked from my personal Facebook account for a month and need serious help! (1) Using trusted friends let me reset my p
How do I friend a friend I blocked on accident
Facebook blocking and friends
I want to send a friend request to someone I unblocked but I keep getting "Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment"
Facebook Messenger Lets You Split the Bill Among Friends
Why am I still getting game requests from a friend on Facebook
How do I make my Facebook ONLY visible for friends? Tried everything!!!
Facebook Messenger Picks Your Fave Friends, Adds Emojis
I created a new facebook account. There are fre friends in my friends list but some of then are new. When I log into my accoun
Facebook moving friends into like without converting personal profile

ASK THE COMMUNITY