Mar 22, 2013
1_What is your budget?
under $600 at the most $600
2_What is the size of the notebook
that you are considering?
14 -15.6 max
3_What screen resolution do you want?
does not mater
4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
desk
5_How much battery life do you need?
2-3
6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Gw2 dota 2 and other online games very high , crysis3 farcry ac4 etc mid-low
7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
movies-web browsing
8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
320 g at least
9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
any thing that ships to middle east and is reliable
10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
3-4 years

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
a dvd woud be good
12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
something decent
13_What country do you live in?
saudia arabia or egypt

14_Please tell us any additional information if needed.
any thing with ati 7670m would be great
and no over heating when playing games

Hi :)

I READ every word of your question.... look and READ my sig...I sell laptops in my shops....for $600 YOU WILL NOT GET A LAPPY that will play Far Cry 3 on high... or any other high end game...

All the best Brett :)

Diniis

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013
see that what am saying if u did read teh question u would have noticed i only wanna play hardcore games on mid -low settings

whyso

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012

You are making the same mistake that everyone who comes into these forums asking for a laptop recommendation makes. You are asking for a laptop that can run games at high at a budget than is much lower than required.

Brett is right. At $600 you won't be able to touch hardcore games at anything more than 720p low, if at all.
For 630m
Crysis 3 1024 x 728 low at 30 fps, far cry 3 768p med.

A 630m or 7670m (which is probably the absolute best you will be able to get at a $600 budget shipping to the middle east) will definitely not even get close to maxing out even gw2.

I'm not the guy to help you because I have no clue about websites that ship to the middle east but look yourself at several models and their costs and post links to them here. It makes our jobs much easier and we will be able to give you better advice.