A Hardware Flaw is Holding Back White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
[citation][nom]opmopadop[/nom]Erm, make the plastic around the camera black.Pfft, idiots.[/citation]

Pft, if you thought of it, they thought of it.

G

No, they just want people to get black iphone then charge them full price for white ones in the future.

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Fortunately they are trying to fix the camera issue, I can't imagine that if they don't fix it, when the problems appears, Steve would say: you are taking it wrong! (the picture)

G

> and may have to resort to a full redesign

Why in the world would you have do to a *FULL* redesign????

(TomsGuide just gets worse and worse with its "facts".)

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Interestly, most other makers in the entire world has managed to successfully produce white phones at some point, some entirely in white (just like the iPhone4).

So in conclusion: Apple can't do what other makers have been doing since the early 2000's.

thlillyr

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
BS their waiting for the beta testing of the black Iphone 4 to complete then they will sell the NEW and IMPROVED Iphone 4.5 in white and charge a 100$ more than the current defective model.

kewlx

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2010
Apple must be waiting till june 2011 so that way its the white iphone 5G instead so that way they can make double the money not only is it white but its the fifth gen. which most white iphone 4G'ers wanted but now need to buy the new one for another $600 or something.

hexacanon

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
i think they are holding the product so that in june they just rename it to iphone 5 and sell it to all the apple fans ...

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Unbelievable! I am not a Apple expert but, am I mistaken or is this the second model White iPhone they have major delays on release just because of the color of the case? What gives Apple? 50 Billion+ is not enough to solve this or what?

ispam

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2010
This is just another another marketing campaign to build hype and make Apple fanboys buy another Iphone when it's released in white.

ruffopurititiwang

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
[citation][nom]gekko668[/nom]Nothing is perfect in this world and it goes the same as an iphone or any other apple product[/citation]
If Apple didn't imply that their devices are perfect and IN EVERY WAY superior to their competitors then maybe people won't criticize each and every little flaw their devices have. What, Macs don't crash? Lacking flash is a feature, not a deficiency? Give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.