A Machine That Gives Out Ice Cream if You Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

seriousazn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
[citation][nom]ask7852[/nom]Awesome idea!In other news, America's obesity dilemma spirals even further out of control.[/citation]
actually that won't happen because one's face would become so large, the software would not be able to recognize a face :p

fjjb

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
we better go there to get free ice cream before it starts to charge for the 3g and the ice cream. Then it will be worse to get the ice cream since you will have to pay, and that wont make you any happier.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
nothing is "FREE" i bet there collecting some kind of information on the people using that machine, but my best guess is optimizing the facial recognition software for further development using ice cream as rewards.

/no conspiracy theories or anything, just a general wonderment.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]nothing is "FREE" i bet there collecting some kind of information on the people using that machine, but my best guess is optimizing the facial recognition software for further development using ice cream as rewards./no conspiracy theories or anything, just a general wonderment.[/citation]
SHHH, No bursting bubbles of the idea of getting things for free.

ordcestus

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]SHHH, No bursting bubbles of the idea of getting things for free.[/citation]
Agreed you crazy physicists and your no free lunch rule.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
What if a lot of truly bad things happened to me and I really needed an Ice cream to calm down and forget about my troubles?

Ice cream is supposed to make you happy, not be happy before getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.