A Third Employee Dies From Foxconn Explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
They could have been building other tablets for other manufacturers as well, but sensationalism is best when you focus on a product that arouses the most emotion. ie. ipad 2.

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
[citation][nom]260511[/nom]when will Toms know that we simply don't give a living censor about who dies in foxconn anymore[/citation]
Just another day at the office apparently........

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
This could have been prevented, these types of explosions are more common to coal mines and grain elevators than factories such as this. This could have been prevented had the dust been kept to a minimum that would not have caused this explosion.

G

Big deal, in China people care more about 3 or more job openings than 3 people dead, bass ackwards country

G

Agreed to all the people who don't care. Can we get some real news please?

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
[citation][nom]260511[/nom]when will Toms know that we simply don't give a living censor about who dies in foxconn anymore[/citation]

No, we just care about our technology like iPhones and such, not that people are dying or being worked to death so we can have these things.

G

"ITT: Internet Tough Guys."

Nope, not really. I just couldn't care any less about who's dying over in china.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
No, we just care about our technology like iPhones and such, not that people are dying or being worked to death so we can have these things.

Yeah, anyone else notice we seem to have quite a few sociopaths posting here on comments.

The coldness regarding the deaths of these people making YOUR trifling gadgets is really sickening

aleh1811

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
[citation][nom]anyonecarenope[/nom]"ITT: Internet Tough Guys."Nope, not really. I just couldn't care any less about who's dying over in china.[/citation]

Why not? What difference does it make the fact that they are not in your country? Some people are not mature enough to value their own country without disregarding the rest...

6joshh6

Distinguished
May 13, 2011
To those telling people they have blood on their hands stop and think. What do people on Tom's hardware complain about apart from DRM, Internet freedom and apple? I doubt most people here actually own a tablet and they are certainly right about apple products being used for sensationalism...

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
Speak for yourself ingrate.

marquis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010
i would ask those of you that care about this incident to please be respectfull of those of us who do not care ...

Status
Not open for further replies.