A4G Accidently Advertised Sony PSP-4000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterblade

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2009
It's hard to fight for the Go with this kind of stuff hehehe, but honestly, so far I'm extremely happy with my Go, it's just the mp3 player I've been waiting (because of it's nice blue tooth functionality (Samsung players SUCK compared to PSP Go (extremely poor antenna))) and I also get a quite cool mobile gaming device... true... I payed some premium for it... so be it... totally worth it, the next time someone says Go sucks challenge him to put his 1000-3000 (or 4000 in a few months) in his pants pocket and walk comfortably :p

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]winterblade[/nom]It's hard to fight for the Go with this kind of stuff hehehe, but honestly, so far I'm extremely happy with my Go, it's just the mp3 player I've been waiting (because of it's nice blue tooth functionality (Samsung players SUCK compared to PSP Go (extremely poor antenna))) and I also get a quite cool mobile gaming device... true... I payed some premium for it... so be it... totally worth it, the next time someone says Go sucks challenge him to put his 1000-3000 (or 4000 in a few months) in his pants pocket and walk comfortably[/citation]

Is that a PSP-Go in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

stevesauce

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
Chances are there is a PSP-4000. I've followed Sony for years now especially in their gaming devision, and if there's anything they suck at...it's keeping their secret weapons from the public. The PS3 slim anyone? Or how about the price cut on the PS3? Or even the PSP-Go for that matter. All that jazz was known to the public before it was publicly announced. Chances are, the PSP-4000 will be announced within 6 months.

cracklint

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2008
Is there a hack for the 3000 firmware yet? My nephew keeps breaking the UMD's and I need to mod his to preserve his game library.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
"dreams of a new UMD-loaded PSP were really coming true"

wow, how F'd up must the PSP Go's system have been to have us dreaming for that clunky power hungry slow media...

Status
Not open for further replies.