News About that Xbox Series X pre-order —Amazon has some bad news

Venomusss

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2011
I also got the message from Amazon. Did Amazon sell more Pre-Orders than the amount of units they are being allocated? What I don't understand is that Microsoft is touting that they will have XBOX Series X stock for sale in stores on Launch Day. For those of us that have pre-ordered, it would be a slap in the face for Microsoft to stock shelves in stores instead of sending out confirmed Pre-orders.

Feb 27, 2020
Best buy hasn't sent anything like that that I know of so hopefully it's not a real supply problem. I'd be pretty pissed too if I didn't receive mine on day one or two. Hell I'll be pissed if it's day two. One things for sure if my tracking info doesn't show it arriving day one I'll be checking the stores and I'll buy another one on launch day if I can. Was planning on getting 2 anyway. I've never missed a day one Xbox release and I don't plan on starting now That or a ps5 which seems much less likely to have extra units available on launch day. I really want to play demon's souls but otherwise don't care that much about ps5, at least for now. Series x is where I'll be doing 95+% of my gaming.

Sep 26, 2020
Well I'm kind of nervous... I preordered the PS5 thru Amazon and I never got that email, I then preordered the Series X thru Amazon and I got that email for the X!?! IDK what to make of it, like is something wrong with the PS5 order even though I've contacted them 3 times just to make sure and they tell me all is fine with it. Which is all fine with me I'm a PS player as long as get that day 1 I'll be happy wouldn't mind waiting up to a week for X but no longer than that, that'd be unacceptable!!! Maybe just tell them to deliver the X with the 5 together on 5's release day?