Access 2013 general font size

1CoStar

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Does anyone know how to increase the font size of a form/report property sheet? I find it hard to read being a tiny font size of probably just 8pts.

Bernard

Solution
OK so this morning I'm using a laptop which has Access, albeit the 2003 version, and I'm playing around with it.

The best I could do was the highlight some text in a form and Allt O to bring up Format then d for Conditional Formattting and bold all the highlighted text.

Sadly, every field has to be treated thus so it's a pretty bad suggestion. Annoyingly, I can format the relevant Table in two clicks but it doesn't impact on the form.

1CoStar

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Thanks for that, Sage Lout. In Access that function doesn't work. All that happens is that the form/report you have open in design view scrolls up/down.
It may be possible to enlarge screen text from Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display (Win7), or use the magnifier. However, both functions have disadvantages. The former renders rather large desktop icons, for example.
I do appreciate your contribution.

OK so this morning I'm using a laptop which has Access, albeit the 2003 version, and I'm playing around with it.

The best I could do was the highlight some text in a form and Allt O to bring up Format then d for Conditional Formattting and bold all the highlighted text.

Sadly, every field has to be treated thus so it's a pretty bad suggestion. Annoyingly, I can format the relevant Table in two clicks but it doesn't impact on the form.

Solution