access violation/ program terminated. What the heck is going on?

May 10, 2018
Running Windows 10. Call of Atlantis was working fine. Then about a month ago, I tried to start playing and it gave me access violation at 0x00524A21 tried to run at 0x0000064), program terminated. Why is it doing this and can it be fixed? Please help. I love this game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zachwiel Social Networking 3
P3triix Social Networking 7
F Social Networking 3
J Social Networking 1
L Social Networking 4
A Social Networking 3
J Social Networking 2
D Social Networking 1
B Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 1
H Social Networking 2
E Social Networking 1
D Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 3
B Social Networking 1
N Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 3
Similar threads
Question I am stuck in "twitter.com/account/access"
Question I have no longer access to my old number
Solved! Cannot access Facebook DATING app
Question How do i got my log in code if i cant access my Facebook due to always asking log in code ?
Question Cannot access Facebook
Question Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get b
Solved! I forgot my fb passwprd after chnging it and no longer have access to my gmail id ...no contact no. Was added on my account ..
I forgot my password but I still got a access on my pc and I can't change the password cause I don't know what is it
I got a new phone and am unable to access my existing account on it.
Solved! Cannot access mobile no
Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents.
Trying to access my FB on new phone (old one is drowned) and I no longer have access to the Comcast acct that it was set under
I am not access my email id and not reset my Facebook account password please help me
Can't access fb via browser
No access to old mobile number
I can't access my facebook account, I reset the password and they send me a login code on mobile butbi never receive it, what
How do I access old email addresses and passwords if I forgot them?
Cannot access Facebook on my iPad.
Given a 3 day posting ban. That was over 2 weeks ago and I am still unable to access my account. Password changed several time
skype not respindiong due to access violation

ASK THE COMMUNITY