acer 5330 laptop booting issue

scalder74

Estimable
Jan 19, 2015
my laptop is driving me insane. i turn it on and the acer screen appears, then then windows xp screen appears then the screen goes black almost like its turned itself off then the whole thing starts again so on and so forth. have tried the F8 button but none of the options make a difference.

Solution
Enter your BIOS setup when the computer starts and leave the laptop alone for a moment. If it reboots again suddenly, then you may have either an overheating issue, or some sort of electrical or electronic failure.

If the laptop will only do this when Windows is starting, then it may be only Windows that's the problem (in which case you'd need to either repair it or reinstall it).
Enter your BIOS setup when the computer starts and leave the laptop alone for a moment. If it reboots again suddenly, then you may have either an overheating issue, or some sort of electrical or electronic failure.

If the laptop will only do this when Windows is starting, then it may be only Windows that's the problem (in which case you'd need to either repair it or reinstall it).

Solution