Acer 5738 battery orange light blinking

Karen1

Estimable
Oct 22, 2014
The battery is 100% charged and the power light is blue. but the battery indicator is orange and blinking. Please help. Thanks1

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Solved! Another charger and a new battery. Light still blinking Orange 4 times and White one time. Says plugged in - not charging.
My Acer Aspire E 14 battery is not charging, it only blinks orange light
Acer Aspire ES 15 orange light on but black screen. Can’t remove battery what do I do?
Acer Aspire V5 battery not detected and orange light blinking
Acer m5-583p dead battery??
My Asus 360 laptop will not go on, the led light above airplane is blinking and battery light is now orange. It went on briefl
Asus Laptop battery light is blinking orange all the time when it's on
My dell laptop have a trouble in starting.while pressing power button the battery light flashing white and orange light.4 time
Orange battery light and power light flashing
dont have orange light after disconnecting and 30 sec on power button and then putting battery in and plug in ac cord
Laptop battery died, connected to power and pushed power button. Power light came on (and also orange battery light) but no a
Laptop battery light is orange. I hit the power button. lights flash once and wont power on
Laptop battery light is orange. I hit the power button. lights flash once and wont power on
battery not charging
ASUS S46C Laptop Blinking Orange Battery Light
ASUS Laptop Blinking Orange Battery Light/Won't turn on
My Sony VAIO Laptop won't switch on the battery light flashes constantly orange
Dell battery light flashing orange
What happens when you can't take the battery out and the toshiba laptop won't turn on and a orange light flashes
I got a new battery for my laptop and the orange light blinks, and the laptop will not turn on. is the battery overcharged?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS