Acer Aspire 4743 Shuts Down Randomly

DarklingGolem50

Prominent
May 19, 2017
My Laptop Keeps Shutting Down Randomly. But When i plug it in. it doesnt Shut Down. if i meant shut down. i mean like Suddenly.

Model: Acer Aspire 4743
Processor: Core i3
RAM: 4 GB DDR3

Solution
Sounds like the battery, Dead or dying. Is the laptop charged? If you don't know, keep it on cord and go into windows, make sure it is at 100% charge, then unplug the cable. Before you go buying another battery, I recommend turning the laptop off completely, removing the power cable and taking the laptop apart, cleaning the internals with some compressed air. While you have the laptop disassembled try removing the battery and putting it back in the laptop. GL!

Foamerr

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017
Sounds like the battery, Dead or dying. Is the laptop charged? If you don't know, keep it on cord and go into windows, make sure it is at 100% charge, then unplug the cable. Before you go buying another battery, I recommend turning the laptop off completely, removing the power cable and taking the laptop apart, cleaning the internals with some compressed air. While you have the laptop disassembled try removing the battery and putting it back in the laptop. GL!

Solution