Acer Aspire 5 vs. Lenovo 320-15IKBN

paulovictorio12345

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018
I am really torn in between these two laptops. Both comprise of i5-8250U CPU and the MX150 GPU. In my country, both these models have 4GB of RAM, and 2TB of HDD. They are both priced the same level at about $675 (normally $600 in US; priced higher here in our country). Picking from any of these two really boils down to the smallest details such as the build quality, I/O ports, keyboard and trackpad, service quality, and a few nitpicking from any of you would really help. If you find any laptop that has slightly better performance within the same price point, I'd gladly hear it from you. Thanks!

EDIT (Added info to better help me in advising): I am an incoming college student (engineering). I will be going around the campus a lot (the campus is really, really huge by the way).

Solution
considering how many times lenovo has put spyware onto the pc's they've sold, i'd avoid them like the plague. don't even need to know anything about the specs. i personally refuse to support a company that feels like it can over and over again sneak rootkits and spyware into their products and then pretend the consumer is to stupid to know even after being caught.

my 2 cents anyway :)

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
considering how many times lenovo has put spyware onto the pc's they've sold, i'd avoid them like the plague. don't even need to know anything about the specs. i personally refuse to support a company that feels like it can over and over again sneak rootkits and spyware into their products and then pretend the consumer is to stupid to know even after being caught.

my 2 cents anyway :)

Solution

paulovictorio12345

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018

I apologize for my ignorance of thread rules, I just thought anyone could readily answer the question I posted above. But yeah, I live in the Philippines, and likely to buy the product here (I was also considering to buy in Amazon, but warranty worries me).

EDIT: Grammar