acer aspire 5536 screen goes blank except for cusor after the windows start up screen.

Jaykee

Estimable
Jul 8, 2015
Hi guys
I got an acer aspire5536 running windows 7 ultimate and everything was working fine until earlier, well i fell asleep with the lid up and everything on but when i woke the screen was black but the laptop was on still and the mouse cursor was still on the screen and moving okay but that was the only thing i could see apart from the blank screen, when i restart the laptop the 1st screen comes on then the black screen with white writing comes on saying start windows normally (thats the only option though so i press enter and then it comes up with the windows logo and saying starting windows under the logo but then when that goes off the blank screen comes up with just the mouse cursor there and the blue loading circle next to the cursor but that is has far as i can get with it :/ it was working fine about 2 hours ago and i not downloaded nothing neither so please can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

I tried the battery pull and the "last known good config" and i even tried repair my computer with the windows memory diagnostic test or something but still nothing.