Acer Aspire 5730z problem

OVY

Estimable
Feb 23, 2014
Hi! I have a problem with my Acer Aspire 5730z. When it boot, it makes a continusly intermitent beeping, If I press a key, it moves on. If I try to reinstall the OS, it runs ok, but when it get to the setup, it restarts itself.
It lets me enter the windows, and it is running ok afterwards.
I do not know why it is beeping, i do not know any code for that beeping.
I can't figure it out, I had opened the laptop, I have cleaned the processor's cooler, I have taken out the HDD, the RAM, nothing. Still beeping.
Can you sugesst me a solution to this problem? Anything to do, beside replace the laptop? :))
I have no more further ideas in this thing. I have runned several tests with Falcon 4, to the memory and processor, and they are ok.
Thank you in advance!

Did your issues start before you first got into it or did this particular issue begin after you had been inside? Did you replace the CMOS battery, you might try that. I might suggest checking inside again, check all your connections and ensure the fan connector is oriented correctly and firmly in place. Did you remove the heatsink from the CPU, if so was a fresh application of thermal compound applied and any thermal pads replaced (or reused).

OVY

Estimable
Feb 23, 2014
Solved it! It is the keyboard. It is a key that is making the problems...i might have to change the keyboard or do something about it. I have cleaned the cooling fan of the cpu but i didn't removed the cooling system, removed the hdd, the RAM, but finally was the keyboard... I think there are several keys that are doing the problem.
Thank you very much for the answer!
Best regards!