Question Acer Aspire 7741ZG charger and charger port works but charger port receiver of motherboard doesn't

May 22, 2021
Hello,

I bought a not working pc and im trying to fix it, it does not turn on.
I created on imgur list because images too big here, you should be able to understand easily, I also added annotations to help you understand, every images are sorted correctly: View: https://imgur.com/a/OPHuBmX

First I bought a new charger port because I broken the last one, but they work the same because I checked before. This pc never worked(I bought it broken) and show no sign of life, no lights or led, nothing.
My pc is Acer 7741ZG (ACER ASPIRE 7741ZG-P614G75Mnkk to be more precise)
To help you I showed all the steps in photo with a multimeter, you can skip to the last video that show you the problem, everything receive power except the charger port receiver on the video, it receive too less power(less than 1V) and not 12V as needed.
Could you help me please, Im trying to find if the receiver is the problem, and I don't know where I can find a new one for my pc and don't know how to remove the last one or stick the new one and doesn't even know where to find one.

Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Devitto Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 2
Z Laptop Tech Support 0
SMWH Laptop Tech Support 4
LeandroFernandesPT Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 0
Skhaloo Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 0
N Laptop Tech Support 0