Acer Aspire E 15 shut down and won't charge

shellt50

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016
Hi I wonder if someone can help, I have an Acer Aspire E15 Start, it's under a year old. It shut down the other day and will not turn back on. I have left it charging as I thought maybe it had run out, but I don't even get the little orange or blue charging light.
It's a non removable battery so I can't take it out.

What can I do?
Please help.

Many thanks

Michelle

Solution
You have a problem of the charging IC of the power section of the mainboard, you need to dismantle you laptop and remove the battery and check it and the mainboard. If you don't know how to do this, bring your laptop to the service center and have to check it. Because you have a serious problem of laptop because it was damage during charging. Claim your warranty if granted.

combinebasic

Estimable
Dec 23, 2015
You have a problem of the charging IC of the power section of the mainboard, you need to dismantle you laptop and remove the battery and check it and the mainboard. If you don't know how to do this, bring your laptop to the service center and have to check it. Because you have a serious problem of laptop because it was damage during charging. Claim your warranty if granted.

Solution