I shut down my Acer laptop ES 14 after doing my online work. Upon arriving home, i tried to turn it on but it's not responding. I charged it and the charging light lights up. I charge it until it's full (blue light) and pushed the power button. Power light does not light up. I tried the power hard reset method and it powered on for after 2 hours. It just worked fine and again shut it down after work but now as I try to power it on the problem again persist. Can someone help me please?
1. First make sure the device has been charged.
2. Unplug your charger cord.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
5. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
6. Now put the battery back in.
If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop.
Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.