Acer aspire e15 575g wont start screen black

Havi90

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
Hi , my laptop is three months old ,and suddenly the screen started to freeze. One day later, screen wont turn on, as i start ny pc screen is black and seems to be flashing on different black shades. I read some threads here to remove battery, but this version seems not to have removable batteries.
I would send it back to acer but i bought in US and im living in south america....
What do you recommend?

Solution
The battery shouldn't effect the screen. At least not in the way you are referring to.

If it is acting like that, it is either the display itself that is going bad, or your graphics card/GPU is going. Either one would require work being done on the device.

I get that you are not in the US now, but you still may want to try contacting the manufacturer and see if they have a way to work with you. A device that new shouldn't be doing that.
The battery shouldn't effect the screen. At least not in the way you are referring to.

If it is acting like that, it is either the display itself that is going bad, or your graphics card/GPU is going. Either one would require work being done on the device.

I get that you are not in the US now, but you still may want to try contacting the manufacturer and see if they have a way to work with you. A device that new shouldn't be doing that.

Solution