Acer aspire loop

Terelle

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Can you please send me a direct link to a free full version of windows i can download on a USB from another computer then use it for my computer and try to reinstall windows?

hang-the-9

Titan

There is no free Windows version, but you can certainly use your existing Windows license to re-install it on your computer. What version of Windows did it have?

hang-the-9

Titan

There is no free Windows version, but you can certainly use your existing Windows license to re-install it on your computer. What version of Windows did it have?

rgd1101

Polypheme
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Terelle : "Acer Aspire R11 stuck in loop"

Terelle

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Thanks all who helped I was so sure I had to send my computer away to acer to get fixed but I tried one last thing and it worded!! :) what I did was used my friends computer who has window 10 then went to google and type in Microsoft medial tool download then once I got to the webpage I download the media tool and opened it . Then it prompted me to select what I want to burn the windows on and I hit USB . I download on to the USB then I went to troubleshoot into my own computer hit start up setting and of course it failed then I went to more options and went to uploads via USB . Then the download started and work . Thanks everybody .hope this helps others.

Terelle

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Terelle : "Acer Aspire Loop Fixed"

Thanks all who helped I was so sure I had to send my computer away to acer to get fixed but I tried one last thing and it worked!! :) what I did was used my friends computer who has window 10 then I went to google and type in Microsoft media tool download. Then once I got to the webpage I hit download the media tool and opened it . Then it prompted me to select what I want to burn the windows on and I hit USB . I downloaded the software on to the USB then I went to troubleshoot into my own computer hit start up setting and of course it failed then I went to more options and went to uploads via USB . Then the download started and work . Thanks everybody .hope this helps others.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarkKing202 Laptop General Discussion 0
M Laptop General Discussion 0
evilhny Laptop General Discussion 1
F Laptop General Discussion 1
SadieGirl Laptop General Discussion 0
Lle0623 Laptop General Discussion 8
Mr.Unknown Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 2
L Laptop General Discussion 1
ndo Laptop General Discussion 1