Acer Aspire M5 Series - Wireless GONE

Lynn_8

Estimable
Dec 6, 2015
I thought I was having "router" issues because my wifi kept going off now and then, so I checked it and seemed to be fine, so looked at my network adapters, didn't see any problems (I am using Win10 now since Aug 1st) ... but I did un-install the driver;... tried to install the Atheros driver from Acer website, but it was zip file, and I found no setup file; however .... I put my laptop back online using ethernet hard line when I downloaded the new driver, that all appears to be fine, be working, no problems, nothing in device manager, but I do NOT HAVE ANY setting to "turn my laptop back on to wifi ???? .... and running troubleshoots are not giving me any answers that I haven't already tried. I know this is a network adapter issue,. I just don't know how to fix it ... and I don't know WHY I don't even have access to turn on my wifi ???? See's no networks and it's enabled, etc...

Lynn_8

Estimable
Dec 6, 2015
Well... I guess this is solved by me now!!! A RESTORE which I already tried, finally worked this time, and all is back to normal .... You can post solved or delete. Thanks

Lynn_8

Estimable
Dec 6, 2015
Well... I guess this is solved by me now!!! A RESTORE which I already tried, finally worked this time, and all is back to normal .... You can post solved or delete. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kjlaptop Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 5