acer aspire r14 cannot be open . please help me

tierah

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
I just finished my class and tried to open it to continue my assignment but I cant be start at all. Please help me . All my assignment were in it.

Solution
Yes it may be the motherboard. If it happened before and is under a year old, you should have contacted the vendor for warranty support.

Try removing the battery with the system unplugged from wall power and hold in the power button for about 30 seconds, plug it in and see if it works. You can also check the memory, try a different RAM stick or test with one stick at a time if you have more than one.

tierah

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
Code:

Last time I shut it down without any problem. Then , when i tried to open it again , it said that your computer had occur some problem and need to be restore . So I clicked the restore button and it shut down , went blank and cannot be started till now. The on off light blinked with blue. When I press the start button for a longer time , there some green flashing light. When I stopped , it stopped too. There also no sound at all. This is not the first time. I just used it less than a year. May I know that is the problem with the motherboard?

Yes it may be the motherboard. If it happened before and is under a year old, you should have contacted the vendor for warranty support.

Try removing the battery with the system unplugged from wall power and hold in the power button for about 30 seconds, plug it in and see if it works. You can also check the memory, try a different RAM stick or test with one stick at a time if you have more than one.

Solution