Question Acer aspire v5-571 Charger circuitry issue?

Oct 25, 2019
Acer Aspire V5-571
Randomly beeps as if i am connecting and disconnecting the charger, this happens randomly and also causes the laptop to suddenly shut down occasionally. I have purchased a new PSU and its still doing the same, i've ran a power efficiency diagnostic report to check the health of my battery and it appears to be all good. If i try to use the laptop without the battery installed it randomly shuts off, using the laptop on battery power only appears to be okay.
I've taken the laptop apart and checked the charging port connections to ensure they are not damaged or broken. Doing a wiggle test on the charger port doesn't affect it in any way. The only thing i can think is that the charging circuitry on the MB is failing. Anybody have any idea of what else it could be?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 7
A Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! acer aspire 5560 charger goes off when plugged to the laptop
Solved! acer aspire sw5012 will not turn on and without charger, no lights, when charger plugged in to laptop,it shows a red light and
Acer aspire E15 charger/power not working.
Acer Aspire ES 15 turns off after unplugging charger
my acer aspire i5 won't boot lights stay off, even when i plugin the charger all no lights, could it be that the battery is de
Acer Aspire 5755G charger suddenly stopped charging
My acer aspire e15 doesn't start up.i plugged it in the charger bfr it get bttry down.bt charging is nt seem to happend.till n
brand new acer aspire es1 533 won't work without charger!!
Acer aspire v15 nitro won't startup or detect a charger.
Acer Aspire M5 charging issues
Acer Aspire lap top won't work properly when the charger is plugged in
My Acer Aspire E 15 won't work with the charger
My Acer Aspire One's orange charger light won't light up/won't charge
My Acer ES1-531-P8NJ laptop is plugged in but not actually charging! HELP!
my acer aspire i5 won't boot lights stay off, even when i plugin the charger all no lights, could it be that the battery is de
hai i am using acer aspire v5-132 model laptop when i un piug charger th laptop off and when i plung in only my latop is on .
Acer Aspire 5742 new battery installed, but laptop shuts off when charger removed, old battery works ok but only lasts 10 mins
Acer Aspire Laptop blinks orange on the charger button
My Acer aspire e1 571 charger blow up and the laptop went off. I have tried putting it no with no response. When I connect ano
Hi,My Acer Aspire 5250-BZ455 does not charge when I plug ihn the charge. Weird thing is the charger is working properly and it

ASK THE COMMUNITY