Acer boot trouble

telmospina

Prominent
Nov 24, 2017
Hello, i have a Acer Aspire E 15-571G, I have it for 8 months. Today i was doing my normal life and he went stuck on Acer loading screen. I read some fix articles but most of them say to reset my data or programs, but i don't want because i had a lot of work on this computer that i can't lose. Im morning, after going to the alternative "windows server" os that i have, it did open some disk fixxing stuff and i managed to enter my normal windows 10 OS. Now i tried to turn on again, and Acer loading screen got stuck again, but now windows server os doenst start any disk fixing, so now i have no ideia how to re enter my windows again. So if you could help me, not only understanding how do i do to re enter my pc, and also to discover the error, it would be great.

Ps: sorry for my bad language

telmospina

Prominent
Nov 24, 2017
Update: Went to Advanced options on the recovery menu, and selected something like Start-up repair. Waited like 45 minutes, and then Windows started normally. Now i am worried about shutting it down and the error continues. Looking for the error.