Solved! Acer complete care/ accidental coverage

tyt567

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2011
Hi folks; does anyone know what exactly the acer complete care warranty covers? I bought this warranty with my notebook 2 years ago. I paid extra for the complete care compared to the standard warranty because I'm pretty sure it covered 'accidental damage'.

I remember reading on Acer's site it would cover 1 LCD in that time if it happened to crack, spills and such- just nothing too extreme. In fact, since I bought the warranty from newegg, the receipt I have says it's a standard warranty + accidental coverage.

I just realized, that none of that stuff is actually stated on the physical paper warranty and I can't find that info on acer's site or anywhere now. Does anyone know what I'm referring to? Did Acer do away with their accidental coverage?

Solution

Hello tyt567;

What you bought was probably a 'third party' warranty and not something from Acer directly.
Right now, NewEgg is using Service Net for Extended Warranty Plans.
It might have been a different provider/company back when you bought your notebook.

Hello tyt567;

What you bought was probably a 'third party' warranty and not something from Acer directly.
Right now, NewEgg is using Service Net for Extended Warranty Plans.
It might have been a different provider/company back when you bought your notebook.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS