Acer E1-571, Charging problem

Aug 25, 2018
Hi there, I have a acer e571 laptop and i am facing a battery charging problem, whenever i plug in charger it start charging for 10 to 15 seconds and start blinking continuously and stop charging, i thought it was a charging port problem so i got it fixed and changed the battery as well, but problem is still there, in the beginning it happened 2 or 3 times a day but after moving cable here and there, it would fixed, But now its not working, the repair guy told me it could be a motherboard problem but couldn't understand what exactly it is? its really frustrating,
please someone help..

Solution
It could also be the charger. The fact that moving the cord made a difference makes me think it might be. Also, have you tried charging it when the laptop is off. Not sleep or hibernate but off. If it will charge then, just not when on, then you need to replace the charger.

Also if it will only charge sometimes and only after moving the cable that connects the charger, I would replace the charger.
It could also be the charger. The fact that moving the cord made a difference makes me think it might be. Also, have you tried charging it when the laptop is off. Not sleep or hibernate but off. If it will charge then, just not when on, then you need to replace the charger.

Also if it will only charge sometimes and only after moving the cable that connects the charger, I would replace the charger.

Solution