Solved! Acer E15 reboots before displaying its logo after power-on.

Nov 12, 2018
it was a problem happened occasionally. it appeared as sudden power-loss and crashed. after a few month, it happened more and more frequently. Now there is no chance to reboot properly with the power plugged in, it is just in dead reboot loop. Somehow it will work on the battery if last time it was properly shut down. as soon as i plug in the power, it will crash and get into reboot loop. After that, even i removed power plug, it will still keep in the reboot loop on the battery. anyone has any clue about the problem?

Thanks.

Solution
at moment, i found a way to solve the reboot loop problem. I took out the battery and cmos button battery and left the notebook overnight. This morning i got my notebook booted properly. Press the battery reset button at back only can power down the notebook. It would not fix reboot loop. I believe there must be a bug in 'POST' and status of previous power-down. It is pity that i posted to Acer helpline and got no response from them. It is pity that i did not find a clear guideline to fix the problem at Acer's forum.
Nov 12, 2018
at moment, i found a way to solve the reboot loop problem. I took out the battery and cmos button battery and left the notebook overnight. This morning i got my notebook booted properly. Press the battery reset button at back only can power down the notebook. It would not fix reboot loop. I believe there must be a bug in 'POST' and status of previous power-down. It is pity that i posted to Acer helpline and got no response from them. It is pity that i did not find a clear guideline to fix the problem at Acer's forum.

Solution