Question Acer laptop shutting down when I unplug the charger

Nov 1, 2020
My laptop is a Acer Aspire E5-575G

Hello there, since today my laptop is unable to be power on if it doens't have the charger conected. I did some stuff today, so maybe something I did fuck up the darn thing.

The first thing I did today was to try to overclock my GPU. I know that doing that its not adviced for laptop users but I just wanted to see how it works. I installed MSI afterburner and upped the mhz between 20-60. I was constanly watching the temp and the maximum was about 70°C. I thought it was a bit high, so then I decided to clean up the fans.

To clean up the fans I had to take out the case and my internal, but other than that I dind't have any trouble and everything went perfectly until I tried to power it up without the cable. It simply dind't work and now I have a shitty desktop :(

Do you guys have any idea how what can it be? I dind't even touch the battery and I don't think the SSD its the problem.

Here's a battery report: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7v3y2uocegoqk78/battery_report.html/file

Jan 11, 2021
My laptop is a Acer Aspire E5-575G

Hello there, since today my laptop is unable to be power on if it doesn't have the charger connected. I did some stuff today, so maybe something I did fuck up the darn thing.

The first thing I did today was to try to overclock my GPU. I know that doing that is not advised for laptop users but I just wanted to see how it works. I installed MSI afterburner and upped the MHz between 20-60. I was constantly watching the temp and the maximum was about 70°C. I thought it was a bit high, so then I decided to clean up the fans.

To clean up the fans I had to take out the case and my internal, but other than that I didn't have any trouble and everything went perfectly until I tried to power it up without the cable. It simply didn't work and now I have a shitty desktop :(

Do you guys have any idea how what can it be? I didn't even touch the battery and I don't think the SSD is the problem.

Here's a battery report: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7v3y2uocegoqk78/battery_report.html/file
Try putting a multimeter on the battery to check it yourself. The media fire program is a program, just not the same as hands-on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop General Discussion 0
P_goyal Laptop General Discussion 0
James Niche Laptop General Discussion 13
Pooya007 Laptop General Discussion 0
P Laptop General Discussion 3
Fazal Jarral Laptop General Discussion 1
Galileu9 Laptop General Discussion 0
parisaa Laptop General Discussion 2
H Laptop General Discussion 0
nomaan_senpai Laptop General Discussion 8
Briaaaaaaaaaan Laptop General Discussion 1