Acer laptop stuck in boot loop + won't show picture

Hobedood

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
Hello! I'm new here but was wondering if anybody would have any insight as to what is wrong with my laptop. I have searched all over the web and tried numerous solutions but all have seemed to fail. It is an Acer Aspire 5733z-4633. 500GB hard drive, 4GB RAM, Intel Pentium Duo Core.I will describe in detail everything that happened leading up to the issue and what the issue is.

I was cleaning my laptop such as doing a disk clean up, disk defrag, registry clean-up, configuring services and what not. After I was finished with all of that, I went to go restart the laptop and was stuck in a boot loop. It turned on and displayed the Acer logo for about 5 seconds only to restart and keep doing it over and over again. My first thought was that there was a problem with the hard drive or RAM, being that is what usually causes booting issues. I then proceeded to disassemble the laptop to see if there were any internal hardware issues. To my knowledge, everything seemed fine. I removed the hard drive and the RAM and put it back in place the way it was. I put everything back in and powered the laptop back on only to find that there is now no picture and still stuck in a boot loop. I then removed the CMOS battery and put it back in, attempting to reset the BIOS, but that has failed also. I can't figure out exactly what the issue is or where to begin solving it. Any help, tips, or ideas would be much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time! :)

Hobedood

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
"Can you boot in Safe mode ? Did you try Advanced boot options - Last known good configuration"

I'm not able to reboot in safe mode because it will only go as far as the Acer logo and then reboot all over again. Also being that there is no picture at all, it makes things a lot more difficult. I have an external monitor that I've been using for a dual-monitor setup, but even that doesn't show any picture or sign of signal.

Hobedood

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
I must have made a mistake asking this community for help. Reading a question is a lot of work these days I guess. But I guarantee somebody will reply because I'm down talking the community.