Solved! Acer nitric v15

Dec 25, 2018
Hello my friends. I am from Greece and I would like to apologize for my bad english.i would like to describe the issue about my acer v15 laptop.each time I press the power button then it is appearing for few seconds the logo of acer then some letters in a black screen like something is reading then a blinking symbol of _ and then shut down.After 15 tries the laptop opens and working without issues.any idea.THANK FOR AN ADVANTAGE.

Solution
When you switch on, tap the Escape, Delete and Function 2 keys because they are the ones that give you the option to go into the BIOS and any one of them should work.

If you get into BIOS, look for a setting that lets you go back to Default settings. If a change has upset the system, going back to the way it was set in the factory should put it right.
Dec 25, 2018
i would try to record it via a camera.Its something like reading bios if i am not wrong .Also i would like to share with you this information.First time when i noticed the issue in laptop i decided to give the machine to the acer greek tecnichal support service. I met one employer who checked the machine in 1 minute.He told me that he was (a bit rude guy )pretty sure that the promblem came from the motherboard.i left the laptop and then after 2 weeks he called me and told me that the promblem was in the motherboard and Especially in hdd.He informed me that the cost to replace motherboard and hdd was 900 euros and asked me if i accepted to proceed in repairing .I explained him that i just upgrade via windows 10 an option and thats all.i paid 25 euros about this information and i took back the laptop.then i gave it in a friend who has his own service store .after 2 days he told me the latop was working without issues.he explained me that he left the laptop 24 hours playing 1080p videos without sutting down or any indications of overheating .He changed the hdd and replaced it with an ssd (I use the supposed damaged hdd and placed it in a mini hp pc working perfectly with preinstalled acer stuff inside!!!) . Anyway i have still the same problem.after 1--15 tries open close power button the laptop finally open.i was working 2 years hard work to collect the money to buy it and i dont know a trusted expert person here to fix it .

When you switch on, tap the Escape, Delete and Function 2 keys because they are the ones that give you the option to go into the BIOS and any one of them should work.

If you get into BIOS, look for a setting that lets you go back to Default settings. If a change has upset the system, going back to the way it was set in the factory should put it right.

Solution
I just don't like folks spending money on something that might only need a settings change.

Even so, I would recommend a new CMOS battery before changing the entire motherboard. Removing that internal battery would have the same effect as re-setting BIOS to defaults but without having to remove the board first.