Solved! Acer nitro 5 driver wi-if adapter network cable location is unavailable

Nov 27, 2018
After updating my computer, the login screen appeared and after logining in my screen was black. It didn’t show my background picture or my icons. It only showed my taskbar below and indicated that my computer was “not connected - no connections are available”. After proceeding through the troubleshoot problems it reported that there might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter and a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. How do I fix this?

Solution
While the WiFi issue is there, that would not cause your icons to go away. When you say "updating your computer" do you mean it ran some Windows update? Those can cause a lot of issues with systems. Can you get to the system restore options and do a restore to an earlier time?
While the WiFi issue is there, that would not cause your icons to go away. When you say "updating your computer" do you mean it ran some Windows update? Those can cause a lot of issues with systems. Can you get to the system restore options and do a restore to an earlier time?

Solution