Question Acer Nitro 5 suddenly locks screen even plugged in / shuts down if there is no battery.

Oct 25, 2020
Hi
My laptop Acer Nitro 5 suddenly has a problem that made me think a lot which is really the problem.
- My laptop isn't going up just staying at 0% with my AC plugged in then suddenly it just warns me that my battery is running out pls plug in after that it locks my laptop and it happens again and again. I tried removing the battery and plugged in the charger and it turns off all of a sudden or it goes black screen then i didn't use it for awhile until i got an AC from a friend (with same V and A in input and output.) i tried charging it and it didn't go up but at least it's not warning me but after 30mins of use it turns off all of a sudden and sometimes go black screen (I know the laptop is still on and the keyboard are lighting up).

I tried letting my laptop stay in Bios so i can know if it's a software issue but apparently it still black screen.

Oct 25, 2020
Update: I removed the battery and did some uninstalling updates and it worked now.
The issue is right now if i play games my laptop goes black screen or shutsdown all of a sudden.

I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue or a software issue.