Acer power light keeps blinking and make clicking sound

Jul 29, 2018
My acer won't turn on.the power light starts blinking and make a clicking sound when the ac power is switched on.I had switched the power cable before this with a new one.is it the laptop is problem or the cable is the problem?btw my laptop is almost 5 to 6 years now

hang-the-9

Titan
Well if you already changed the power cable (and the power brick I hope also) then the issue would be with the laptop. Either the power plug or motherboard is the most likely thing if the clicking is coming from the power plug area and not the hard drive.

hang-the-9

Titan
Well if you already changed the power cable (and the power brick I hope also) then the issue would be with the laptop. Either the power plug or motherboard is the most likely thing if the clicking is coming from the power plug area and not the hard drive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 0
Mahdi87 Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Acer v3-771g-6485 power light blinking blue
Question Hp 450g1 suddenly turned off and power LED light is blinking I didn't know what to do?
My laptop power light is blinking after shut down. What should I do?
Solved! Blinking Lights on my Lenovo Laptop
My latop not turning on power light blink one time and again off
Solved! No display no fan power light blinks and turn off
Solved! Lenovo laptop not turning on power light is blinking
Why is my Asus laptop not coming on the battery light keeps blinking and the power light is on
What to do when your laptop unexpectedly shuts down but the power light is blinking and laptop is not turning back on
hp notebook 15-ba009dx white blinking light. wont power on.
on ac power led is on and battery light is on and blinking yellow but my laptop does not comes on
My Lenovo 100s idea pad won't turn on it just blinks the power and battery lights.
My laptop and its power light blinking
My laptop (Asus X453S) won’t turn on . The power light is on and battery light is blinking in yellow but there’s nothing o
Sony laptop SVE15113FDW not charging, power and battery lights blinking
Power on problem and orange light blinking
Samsung laptop both power and battery lights blinking but computer doesn't start
Black screen with light blinking at power button
Its on but no display nd power button blinking green light
I have a Compaq Presario cq62 that the power light LED is on the Caps light is blinking and the wifi signal light is on and it

ASK THE COMMUNITY