Acer Predetor Helios 300 y'all

Sep 15, 2018
so i found a new Acer Predator helios 300 variant in a mall it's model is PH315-51-59e7 with an i5 8300h + gtx 1060 6gb and i saw some reviews on this laptop but a different version which is the i7 8750h one but what i saw in the review is that Acer actually improved the laptop's color accuracy on that version from what i remember the older version has like 65% sRGB and the new version which is the 8th gen one has 90+% sRGB so i was thinking if the i5 8th gen version will also have the same sRGB % just like the i7 8th gen version since they are new models... I'm planning to buy that i5 8th gen version because it's cheaper and I'll just make sure that it has the same sRGB % like the i7 8th gen version for my editing and content creation...

sorry bout the horrible grammar :>

Sep 15, 2018
the older version is not really color accurate i mean it's okay if you're only into gaming but i wanna learn editing and stuff so i kinda need a color accurate laptop but I'll just hope that the i5 8th gen version has the same color accuracy as the i7 8th gen version (the 8th gen versions are the new ones) but I'm expecting it to be color accurate since both (the i5 and i7 8th gen) are new version anyway thanks for the quick reply and i appreciate it :D