Solved! Acer Swift 3 DECENT Gaming?

Jan 8, 2019
Hey I recently purchased an idea pad 330s and it was pretty bad. I didn’t want or need a gaming laptop, but I wanted it to do 720p at a decent frame rate. It has a Ryzen 5 2500u and from the looks of things online it should be performing way better. It was lagging at 420p lmao. I tried everything to get it to work but I couldn’t get it to run good. When I looked up the Ryzen 5 Performance in other laptops it was beyond satisfaction for me but I don’t want to make the same mistake as before. Has anyone had any experience with the Acer Swift 3 with the Ryzen 5 2500u. It’s a more expensive laptop and has the exact looks I want I just need to know if it is decent for gaming.

Solution
If you want to know how a system will run in games, look up benchmarks for that CPU and video card, there should be plenty online. "gaming" is also a pretty generic term, if you are talking about modern demanding titles you need one thing, if you are talking about CSGO or Diablo then that is another thing.
If you want to know how a system will run in games, look up benchmarks for that CPU and video card, there should be plenty online. "gaming" is also a pretty generic term, if you are talking about modern demanding titles you need one thing, if you are talking about CSGO or Diablo then that is another thing.

Solution