Question Acer Swift 3 Missing Network Adapter + More

Nov 16, 2019
Long story this one boys so I'll go from the start, more context the better I presume.

Got this laptop earlier this year. Not too long ago now. I had a few minor issues such as screen flashes, (randomly goes black, then back to the norm) audio not working a couple of times, had to restart. And finally, what killed my PC after two months, was the network adapter wasn't functioning correctly.
So I had to try re-install the drivers, tried disabling and enabling.. until it randomly crashed, and I got the bluescreen of death. I tried recovering, it worked, however the network adapter still wasn't working so I tried recovering to an earlier date - again, and that corrupted everything. So I left it for a few months until completely re-installing a random vers of windows via USB today - (installed it up to date 1903)

So here's the issues I'm facing currently..
  • When I check my network adapters, QUALCOMM just isn't there. Not even in hidden devices. I'm having to use a BT dongle.
  • Also when I try to load any form of youtube video, It refuses to load the video, (black screen) and completely locks up/freezes. Having to force shut down.
  • Installed Chrome, tried to load a video using a different web browser, same issue. When I restarted, Chrome wasnt on my PC at all, completely removed itself.
Not sure what to do here. Reinstalled windows, removed .old version. All up to date by seems of it (?) I think I just have multiple driver issues currently. I think Im having a lot of driver issues and I reinstalled windows that didn't have any of the drivers/programs which came with the laptop. Im not sure though its a guess.. Any help/advice or links?

ACER SWIFT 3 SF315-41

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gintresyu321 Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
E Laptop Tech Support 6