Acrobatic Thieves Steal 20 Laptops at Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
This. Is. Frucking. Epic. I hope these people are caught so I can shake their hands. Well done!

That said, shame on them for stealing! Theft sucks, whether they steal from a Best Buy, Fry's, Mircocenter, or you own house.

I vote we remotely active their webcams now please, KTHXBAI!

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I can hardly be mad at them for doing it. In all honesty, the equipment and preparation for that had to exceed the $26k they stole. I'm impressed nonetheless.

cantstanzya

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!

jrharbort

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
This must have been planned very well over a period of time. They would have had to have been in the store to know where the cameras are located, and their blind spots. Not to mention the quipment needed to cut the hole, and lower their buddy to fetch the goods.

Security fail, or thief win?

jrharbort

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
This must have been planned very well over a period of time. They would have had to have been in the store to know where the cameras are located, and their blind spots. Not to mention the quipment needed to cut the hole, and lower their buddy to fetch the goods.

Security fail, or thief win?

pythy

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Employee: "Hey boss, wouldn't that ad banner obstruct the security camera's view?"
Manager: "Yeah, if they're Tom Cruise and come in through the roof!! Hahaha"

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]cantstanzya[/nom]Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that![/citation]

Awesome reference. +1

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
[citation][nom]cantstanzya[/nom]Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that![/citation]

[citation][nom]Story[/nom]feet down in an area where advertising banners obstructed the cameras' view.[/citation]

Reading is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.