Adobe Flash Player 21.0 r0 has stopped working

aviodont

Estimable
Oct 10, 2015
That is the message I get every minute or two. Usually I am on a yahoo page, but it has happened other places as well. Occasionally it is paired with a beige bar with a blue "lego" piece under the address bar that says "The Adobe Flash Plugin has crashed...Learn more". That is more rare.

It has been going on for about 2 months now. About the same time that my computer started to run like molasses which was like day and night all of a sudden. Everything takes forever now. Sometimes, I am typing and nothing shows up for ten seconds. Norton antivirus only ever finds Tracking Cookies, never a virus or anything else. Could it be related to the Adobe Flash problem?

I am running Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit

Also, if I am in the wrong forum category, can someone move my question to the proper place? Thanks!

aviodont

Estimable
Oct 10, 2015

Can you translate that for the uninitiated? Also, I forgot to mention the "Adobe Flash Player" problem only seems to happen in Firefox, not Internet Explorer.

But the slow computer issues are always noticeable, whether I am web browsing or using Excel or Word.