ads interupting games

Karan101

Estimable
Sep 3, 2014
Every time I try to play a game over WiFi on my zeepad tablet ads keep popping up or it keeps going back to loading or goes back to my home screen. It does OK when not on WiFi but that is only way to connect to fb. I have tried factory reset, uninstalling & reinstalling games, everything I can think of, but I am kind of new to this. NY help will be appreciated

Solution
Well this depends on the app you're using. Most paid games come with a "free" version, but will have constant pop-up ads to irritate the player and goad them into getting the full version. If you have a full version or paid game, it usually should not happen (unless the app maker is going overboard to earn money) but if it does, there will usually be a setting to turn it off within the app itself.
I'm afraid there's not much you can do about this, besides trying to play the game offline (with no internet connection the ads should be able to load, unless the ads are downloaded into the game), getting a better version of the game, or maybe trying to find some ad blocking software.

aldan

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2013
what are you running for an adblocker? adblock is a good one.also what browser are you using,and finally have you run any virus/malware scans?ok,one more question,what do you have for antivirus/malware programs?

CheeseDip

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014
Well this depends on the app you're using. Most paid games come with a "free" version, but will have constant pop-up ads to irritate the player and goad them into getting the full version. If you have a full version or paid game, it usually should not happen (unless the app maker is going overboard to earn money) but if it does, there will usually be a setting to turn it off within the app itself.
I'm afraid there's not much you can do about this, besides trying to play the game offline (with no internet connection the ads should be able to load, unless the ads are downloaded into the game), getting a better version of the game, or maybe trying to find some ad blocking software.

Solution