Ads still popping up after Malware/adware clean

Goyim

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
Title says it, stupid ads using internet explorer keep popping up on start-up. Even though I ran MBAM, super anti-spyware, sophos, AVG and Avast anti viruses, they all say my system is clean after getting rid of most of the malware. I checked the programs list and nothing abnormal shows aswell as task processes, i have never seen a virus so well FUD.

Goyim

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
adwcleaner and norton erase couldnt find anything either, but I managed to root out and exterminate the remaining malware using more different softwares. now all thats left is to restore the damage done to my start menu and windows functions in general, for some reason they wont open. it wont let me right-click or expand some programs such as powershell, or even let me use the windows search funtion

I am using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

schwatzz

Estimable
Jun 23, 2014

Wow that is one nasty piece of malware. Try this https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/portal/articles/1833351-how-do-i-use-malwarebytes-chameleon-to-install-malwarebytes-anti-malware-on-an-infected-system-?b_id=6447

Goyim

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014

Its a bit late for that, already did a clean reinstall of the OS. All I can say is, people should think twice before torrenting lol

rgd1101

Don't

you mean people should think twice about pirating.

captaincharisma

Distinguished

lol so if i download a linux distro like mint via a torrent link like they provide on their official website and others that is pirating too?