ankitpandey

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015
Hello There,

Hope you are all doing fine.

Last time when I was here I wanted to buy a Gaming Desktop and all thanks to the community here I bought what was recommended here and its working really fine.

I am planning to buy an HP Laptop now. My estimate is INR 50-60K. My primary purpose of buying this laptop is work. The nature of my work also include high end graphics, videos and audio work as well from time to time. Along with this I work with high end soft-wares. I typically work for 10-14 hours non stop. The reason I mentioned it here is because I have seen laptops which gets heated after continuous work and running high end soft-wares and shut down in the middle. And then you need to cool it down or use an external coolers, may be at times work in front your air-conditioner.

Having said this I am looking for a machine with good memory storage capacity, good battery life, ram, graphics, speed, easy to handle and which can support me and is definitely reliable.

Please suggest which HP model I should go for. I would really appreciate your advice guys as I trust you all. I will be looking for the reply.

Thanks
Ankit Pandey

ankitpandey

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015

Thanks for your advice however my past experience is not good with Acer therefore I want to try out HP, I could have gone for Apple however at my place it may take a week or more to get it and I do not have time for that. Therefore I was looking for HP.