Advice on laptop

EcKo1818

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
I'm struggling to find a new laptop, hoping I can get some suggestions.
I do a lot on my computer and is used as a desktop, I generally always have a lot open and running at any given time from photoshop, to many webpages and also usually a game (football manager) or while playing poker and my computer generally slows down quite a lot I want something that will prevent this and I don't mind going a bit overkill for my needs.

I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions, the few I have come across and been considering are the following but I'm really unsure which is best:
Asus G752VT-T7022T (£1,399)
MSI GT72 6QD(Dominator G)-048UK (£1,529)
Asus ROG Strix GL702VM-DB71-HID2 (~£1,500)

Any other recommendations or views on what I've been looking at greatly appreciated, filled in the form suggested.

1. What is your budget?
£1000-1600

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
17.3inch only

3. What screen resolution do you want?
at least 1080p but would love 4k if any available that don't impact on performance

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
desktop replacement, will hardly ever be moved

5. How much battery life do you need?
not important will be on mains most of time.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Football Manager
Anno type games
Sim type games all on highest settings
Mutitable a lot of games on pokerstars

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Photo editing with photoshop
General day to day running of my business

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
500gb more than enough

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
2-3 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Not important

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Have no real preferences, had some bad experiences with HP in the past however

13. What country do you live in?
England

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016
Go with a laptop with a gtx 1060, that should suit you since none of the games you are going to be playing from what you have listed will be particularly demanding in the graphics department.

A i7 6700hq should be good enough
and 16gb of ram for futureproofing.

4k gameplay wont be possible on the 1060 but will playback movies and other stuff in 4k.