Solved! Advices on buying a budget gaming laptop

Jadriangz

Prominent
May 4, 2017
Hey guys, I was thinking of buying a good budget gaming laptop, and I think I found 4 possible purchases, I was hoping you could help me out figuring which one I should buy.
Note: I converted my national currency to USD with Google, so price is not 100% accurate.

So the 4 candidates are:
- Asus zx53vw ($927 USD)
*i5-6300hq
* nvidia geforce gtx960m
*8GB DDR4
*512 SSD

- Asus k501UW-AB78 ($950 USD)
*i7-6500u
* nvidia geforce gtx960m
*8GB DDR4
*512 SSD

- DELL inspirion i7559-763BLK ($940 usd)
*i5-6300hq
* nvidia geforce gtx960m
*8GB DDR3L
*256 SSD

- Acer Aspire VX 15 ($1160 USD)
*i7-7700hq
* nvidia geforce gtx 1050Ti
*16GB DDR4
*256 SSD

I know the Acer is way superior than the others, but since I have a ps4, most of the AAA titles I will buy them for my gaming console.

If you have a better option, I'd appreciate it.

Lately I've been playing some blizzard games (Overwatch, HoTS, Diablo 3), league of legends, and a few not-that-demanding games. That's why I wouldn't want to buy the Acer if it's an overkill for what I play, you know, why pay more if I'm not gonna make good use of it.

Solution
I'd pick this one:
Asus k501UW-AB78 ($950 USD)
if you can't/wont/don't go for the Acer unit.

But if you'd like a different suggestion, can you please state your location and where you'd like us to source a viable candidate from(site/purchase link)? IMHO, I'd suggest getting the latest and greatest since newer titles are taxing components more than before.

Lutfij

Splendid
I'd pick this one:
Asus k501UW-AB78 ($950 USD)
if you can't/wont/don't go for the Acer unit.

But if you'd like a different suggestion, can you please state your location and where you'd like us to source a viable candidate from(site/purchase link)? IMHO, I'd suggest getting the latest and greatest since newer titles are taxing components more than before.

Solution

Jadriangz

Prominent
May 4, 2017

Well, I live in México, so I think every retailer located in the US will add import and taxes fee to the "final" price of any laptop.
I was looking in Amazon MX, but I think I could buy from any online store with international shipping.