Adware Removal required hao123

Human Being

Estimable
Jun 28, 2015
As stated above hao123 is set as my homepage in chrome,probably a hijacker,no luck when used adwcleaner.Any thoughts to remove it?

Solution
Click on the 3 little bars on the right hand corner below the red x.

Go to settings.

At the top you should see the words on startup. Where it says open a specific page or set of pages click. Set pages

Delete any startup pages that you dont' want.

Type in what you do want.

Press ok.

fudgecakes99

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
Click on the 3 little bars on the right hand corner below the red x.

Go to settings.

At the top you should see the words on startup. Where it says open a specific page or set of pages click. Set pages

Delete any startup pages that you dont' want.

Type in what you do want.

Press ok.

Solution

fudgecakes99

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
Yes as yeticorn said, you should also do a deep spyware clean in safe mode. Usually that solves the problem if not the problem might be deeper you might have to find the program by hand or mess with the targeting of chrome. It probably infected other internet browsers you had i'm assuming.

fudgecakes99

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
Just be careful if i know my bloatware, it's might come back with a vengeance. Also be careful about what you download, especially when installing always do a custom install so you can make sure you know what's being installed. Gl.

Human Being

Estimable
Jun 28, 2015
Well I always carefully install,and always select "Custom installation".My friend is naive,he was operating since two days,so that's why when he used laptop he brought this Adware.Anyway thanks.