Greetings,
I'm looking for a gaming TV that is affordable with the following features:
Gaming mode
Input Lag <30ms
4K and HDR ready
Refresh rate >120Hz
HDMI 2.0
Inches >49

Any low price gaming TV with those? Or what's the cheapest one with these features? Thanks for the answers

Solution
Greetings,
Gaming mode
Input Lag <30ms
4K and HDR ready
Refresh rate >120Hz
HDMI 2.0
Inches >49

Any low price gaming TV with those? Or what's the cheapest one with these features? Thanks for the answers

What is affordable? A 4k TV with a real 120 refresh rate won't be too cheap. There are tons of TVs that have a fake 120 hz rating, but those won't do you much good.

Do a web search and see what comes up. Input lag will be harder to find out, you will need to first sort out what 4k TVs have 120 hz screens, then look up those model numbers to see if anyone did an input lag test on them.
Greetings,
Gaming mode
Input Lag <30ms
4K and HDR ready
Refresh rate >120Hz
HDMI 2.0
Inches >49

What is affordable? A 4k TV with a real 120 refresh rate won't be too cheap. There are tons of TVs that have a fake 120 hz rating, but those won't do you much good.

Do a web search and see what comes up. Input lag will be harder to find out, you will need to first sort out what 4k TVs have 120 hz screens, then look up those model numbers to see if anyone did an input lag test on them.

Solution