After inserting AUX cable in my mobile from speaker after removing the cable and I inserted my headphones it's not hearing on

Ralston18

Splendid
Can you hear on both sides of the headphones if the headphones are plugged into another audio source?

Do other headphones or speakers work correctly when plugged in?

Another thing you can do is to plug in the headphones into a known working audio source and, while listening, gently wiggle, bend, and twist the headphone cords. Especiallly close to each earphone and the plug. See if you can make the right side work - even if momentarily. Could be a break in the wire.

The goal is to determine if the problem is the headphones are not working (right side) or if the problem is related to the AUX port.

Ralston18

Splendid
Please clarify:

You used a 3.5 mm cable from your mobile to the AUX port on your speakers so you could listen to music being played by your mobile.

Then you unplugged that cable and plugged in your headphones into the mobile and could not hear anything.

Is that correct?

Siddharthan_1

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016

Ralston18

Splendid
Can you hear on both sides of the headphones if the headphones are plugged into another audio source?

Do other headphones or speakers work correctly when plugged in?

Another thing you can do is to plug in the headphones into a known working audio source and, while listening, gently wiggle, bend, and twist the headphone cords. Especiallly close to each earphone and the plug. See if you can make the right side work - even if momentarily. Could be a break in the wire.

The goal is to determine if the problem is the headphones are not working (right side) or if the problem is related to the AUX port.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Audio 1
MiketheDilletante Audio 1
G Audio 1
P Audio 1
N Audio 1
L Audio 0
J Audio 0
J Audio 1
P Audio 2
N Audio 1
M Audio 1